Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

3 Answers


Asked by: samserio 12284 views YA Discussion

I filed my taxes and logged onto the irs website 4 days later and it tells me when I enter my ssn and refund amount i might have entered my info wronG why is this? I checked my forms And I entered everything corectly

How others found here:

  • whers
  • whersmyrefund
  • irs where\s my refund

3 Answers

  1. Death_Angel05 on Feb 08, 2012 Reply

    Irs.gov click where’s my refund. You’ll need your ss#, filing status (ie single, married fileing jointly ect), and the amount to be refunded. Make sure its the full amount and not the amount minus the tax preparers potion. I made that mistake myself. I put what we would get back after h and r block took their cut and I kept getting error then I figured it out to put my full refund.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. Kay on Feb 08, 2012 Reply

    I filed on the 1st and have gotten the same thing since then….until about 10 minutes ago. The website finally updated for me and says my refund should be here before the 21st, sbbt says it should be the 15th. You just have to keep checking. Good luck!

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. elizabeth bell on Feb 21, 2012 Reply

    where is my refund

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply