Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

What do I do if my state tax returns never came in?

Asked by: megan 1079 views YA Discussion

My federal tax return came in, but not my state. I am 19, not a minor, but I had my mom file them for me because she has always done them for my dad. She lives 900 miles away and when I asked her about them, she wont freaking answer me. So what do I do to get them, or who do I have to contact about this?

1 Answers

  1. tro on Apr 11, 2012 Reply

    you might try calling the state agency, or perhaps that state web site has a ‘where’s my refund’ that might respond to your inquiry

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply