Internship Tax deduction?
Asked by: flash
I was required to do an internship in Denver for my masters degree over the summer. I was paid at my internship but i had to move 890 miles away for it. My questions are:
1. Do my expenses count as an educational expense sense I was required to do the internship although I was paid?
2. If not, can i claim my moving expenses living expenses and mileage sense I had to maintain my family home in Dallas?
How others found here:
- Internship Tax Deductions
- are housing costs for summer interns tax deductible?
- are internship moves tax deductible