Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

4 Answers

if i make 52,000 a year how much will i be taxed and what will my tax return be like?

Asked by: tmoran 2929 views YA Discussion

4 Answers

  1. tro on Apr 27, 2012 Reply

    a lot of variables you don’t mention
    if you are single, no dependents your non taxable income will be $ 9750 for 2012, leaving $ 42250 taxable, that will probably be at least 15% income tax

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. rtfm on Apr 27, 2012 Reply

    That depends on what your filing status is, how many dependents you have (and their ages), what credits you may be eligible for, what deductions you may be claiming, whether your income is earned or unearned, whether you or anyone in your family paid tuition this year, whether you contributed to a retirement plan — and about a million other details you haven’t shared with us.

    Your RETURN will be a piece of paper with numbers on it. If you mean what will your REFUND be like, that depends on all the details mentioned above, and also on how much your employer withheld for you during the year.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. Bobbie on Apr 27, 2012 Reply

    Your tax RETURN will be made up of several pages of the 1040 federal inicome tax return along with any other needed necessary forms amd schedules that you might have to use to correctly complete your income tax RETURN during the tax filing season.
    And you would have to be able to QUALIFY for any amount of a REFUND and since you did NOT have any estimated advance taxes withhelld during the tax year you would NOT be able to QUALIFY for any amount of REFUND during the tax filing season.
    Here you go you can try and do your own estimated tax calculations at this time in your life for this purpose since you are the only one that would know all of the needed necessary information at this time.
    http://www.irs.gov website and use the search box for 2012 Form 1040-ES (OTC)
    Estimated Tax for Individuals


    Copy and paste the below enclosed website address into your browser address bar for this purpose.


    Enter your filing status, income, deductions and credits and we will estimate your total taxes for 2011. Based on your projected withholdings for the year, we can also estimate your tax refund or amount you may owe the IRS next April 2012. In 2011, Federal income tax rates were scheduled to increase to pre-2001 levels, but the “Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010″ left the existing tax brackets in place through 2012. Please note that this calculator uses the preliminary 2011 tax tables.
    You probably can find an estimated tax calculator for your state income taxes by going to your state income tax department website and use the search box for estimated tax calculator at that time in your life.
    I would hope that you do find the above enclosed information useful for your situation and good luck to you with this matter. 04/26/2012

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  4. the kid on Apr 27, 2012 Reply

    No way to tell without knowing yoru filing status, yoru deductions and credits, how you fill out yor W4 and a bunch of other stuff.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply