Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

how to add a 1098t to form 1040x.?

Asked by: Jesica Hogan 2168 views YA Discussion

I have filed my tax returns for 2011 and amended them. I did not know that the Irs would not have my 1098t yet. When they requested it I happily obliged but since the IRS took my 1098t off my amended taxes and gave me my remaining refund I need to complete another 1040x including the 1098t. Can someone please help me? I am completely clueless on this and am running out of time (tax deadline)
for whatever reason it will not let me respond to you Judy. They requested that I fill out a form 1040x even though I had previously. I don’t understand it either but I need to complete it so I can get my money that is owed to me.

1 Answers

  1. Judy on Apr 12, 2012 Reply

    Did they tell you to amend again? Usually if you ask for proof of something and you provide it and they accept it, they send any refund based on that proof rather than having you do another amendment.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply