Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

How do I file a tax fraud claim on my husband?

Asked by: sfbs 457 views YA Discussion

My soon to be ex-husband has claimed our middle child on his taxes this year, however, I had him for more than half the year and my fiance’ has been the one providing for him financially. He is in my custody now and will be with me full time, well, forever. How do I file a fraud case against him so I can get the EIC back for my son like I deserve??

1 Answers

  1. Bobbie on Jan 21, 2013 Reply

    Using all of your above enclosed information about this matter I would suggest to you that you do slow down some and think real hard about what you think you really do want to do at this time in your life about this situation that you are now in January 21 2013.
    Still married to your soon to be exhusband on December 31 2012 RIGHT as of January 21 2013 RIGHT.
    Contact your local IRS TAC n your area and ask them for some assistance with this matter.
    Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 01/21/2013

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply