Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

3 Answers

How can I find my auto zone W2 forms?

Asked by: pmitchem 2403 views YA Discussion

I am no long employed with auto zone but I can not access my tax forms through the website since my departure. The manager says that is the only way. Does anyone have experience with this or are they pulling my leg?

How others found here:

  • autozone w2
  • auto zone w2
  • AutoZone W2 Form for Print

3 Answers

  1. airjarrod on Jan 08, 2013 Reply

    They are pulling your leg as every company is required to send them in the mail by January 31st, especially since you have no other way of accessing them.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. Bash Limpbutt's Oozing Cyst© on Jan 08, 2013 Reply

    If you don’t have access to them on line, they MUST mail them to you. Make sure that they have your current address. If you moved, also put in a change of address with the Post Office.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. Allan on Jan 08, 2013 Reply

    Your past employer must report your wages to the IRS when they file their tax return so the IRS will have record of it at some point.

    As a last resort you may file a form 4852. Form 4852 is a substitute wage and tax statement that you can use as an absolute last resort. Form 4852 should only be filed if you can’t get your actual W-2 form by the tax filing deadline date of April 15th. It can’t be used simply as a convenience for the employee, as opposed to trying to track down your employer and receiving your W-2 form.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply