Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

3 Answers

Can i still file my 2007 taxes?

Asked by: megan 1397 views YA Discussion

I never filed my 2007 tax return, and am entitled to a tax refund. Is it too late to file that year? If not, what forms would I need to file? I noticed on my SS statement that my wage for that year were not accurate, and this prompted me to look into things, thereby realizing I didn’t file that year.

3 Answers

  1. RUSerious on Apr 10, 2012 Reply

    Sorry, you are too late.

    Your 2007 return was due on or before April 15, 2008. You had until April 15th of 2011 in which to file this return. Since today is April 9, 2012, I think that I can safely say that you are approximately one year too late.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. Cathi K on Apr 10, 2012 Reply

    You are too late for a refund but if you owe you must still pay.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. em marx on Apr 18, 2012 Reply

    I am new to filing my tax report ~ 1st one in over 20 years.

    Can I file one still even tho today is 4/18/12?

    I started my job on Jan. 2, 2012 and am still employed at same job today.

    Can I file a tax report of my earnings for this short amount of time?

    I would like proof of my W-2’s so that I can qualify for food stamps as I made below the

    poverty level amount.



    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply