Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

1098-t form questions?

Asked by: kcomment 792 views YA Discussion

My school gave it too me and the only box filled out side of the basic information area is box 4 adjustments made for a prior year & box 8 & 7 are checked.. my parents will not be filing for me I will. What do I do with this & do I need to fill in the rest of this ? And do I get any money back from this form

1 Answers

  1. Quick Answers on Jan 27, 2013 Reply

    Why were there adjustments? Did you drop out? If so, give a copy to your parents–if they took too much of a credit, they may have to pay something back.

    As for 2012, how do you know for sure that you are not a dependent? This is not a choice but based on facts.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Your Reply